How do I get paid?
To receive commission for your CashParking® account, you must select one of the following payment methods: direct deposit, PayPal®, Good As Gold, or personal check. The amount paid depends on your CashParking plan.
Electronic payment options
- We make payments midway through the second month following the month they're earned. For example, we pay commission you earned in January in mid-March.
- PayPal is subject to a USD $ 25.00 minimum. To ensure that you can receive payments, see PayPal's International Payment Restrictions.
- Good As Gold accounts are subject to a USD $ 5.00 minimum.
Domestic (U.S.) Check Payments
U.S.-based check payments are subject to a USD $ 100.00 minimum. A USD $ 25.00 service fee is applied. If you do not earn the monthly minimum, your total commission rolls over to the following month until your total earnings reach the minimum.
We deduct the USD $ 25.00 service fee from the total amount paid.
Use one of the following payment methods to avoid service fees and lower your minimum amount:
- Direct Deposit
- Good As Gold
Checks are issued on approximately the 15th of each month.
International Check Payments
International check payments are subject to a USD $ 100.00 minimum, and there are no service fees. If you do not earn the minimum in a quarter, the total commission you earned rolls over to the next quarter until your earnings meet the minimum. We send checks to international customers approximately 45 days after the end of each quarter, on the following dates:
- February 15, for commission earned October 1 to December 31
- May 15, for commission earned January 1 to March 31
- August 15, for commission earned April 1 to June 30
- November 15, for commission earned July 1 to Sept. 30
If you cancel your account, a USD $ 15.00 service fee is deducted from the unpaid funds in your account. After all applicable fees, we pay the remaining balance using your selected payment option.