Access and release quarantined emails using Advanced Email Security
With the Advanced Email Security add-on, users and admins can search for and release quarantined emails.
- Sign in to Advanced Email Security. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select Log Search.
- If you're an admin, select Specific User, and then select the email address that has quarantined messages. Otherwise, if you're a user, skip to step 4.
- Under Type, select if the email was outbound or inbound, and then choose the date range for when the email was sent or received.
- Under Status, select Quarantined.
- Select Search. This returns a list of quarantined messages for that user within the filters you specified.
- Next to the quarantined message, under Actions, select the eye icon (message preview). From here, you can do the following:
- Release: Release the message from quarantine to be delivered to the inbox.
- Release and Report: Release the message to the inbox and report that the message was improperly filtered as spam. This will only apply to this specific message.
- Delete: Mark a message so that it will not appear in the log search.
- Confirm your selection, and then select Close.
It could take up to 24 hours for an email released from quarantine to appear in the inbox. If an error occurs, wait 5 minutes and try again.
- Update your safe and blocked sender lists to ensure specific messages are sent to quarantine.
- To change who can release quarantined emails, edit your spam settings.
- Get the most out of Advanced Email Security
- If these steps don’t match your Advanced Email Security dashboard, you might be on INKY. Check out our PDF for help with Advanced Email Security powered by INKY.