Access another person's account as a delegate
Once you've accepted delegate access to another person's GoDaddy account, you can open and manage products in the account.
- Go to your GoDaddy Delegate Access page. You might be prompted to log in.
- In the Accounts I can access section, next to the account you want to use, click Access Now.
We'll take you to the My Products page for that account.
- When you're done working with the account, you can close the browser window, or click Exit access at the top of the page.
- Find out which products support delegate access.
- Here's how to request access to someone else's GoDaddy account.