Add a Facebook signup form
Add a GoDaddy Email Marketing signup form to your business Facebook page. The Facebook integration only supports signup forms if you have admin access to the Facebook page and have 2000 or more followers. The Facebook for developers page tabs article has detailed information for customizing your tab.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Email Marketing and select Manage.
- From the Add-ons menu, select Add More.
- Click the 3rd Party Integrations tab.
- Scroll down to the Facebook Signup addon, click On and then click the Settings icon.
- Click the Authorize on the right. When Facebook login page opens, click Okay
- Click Add Facebook Tab on the right.
- Select the form you want to use and then select the Facebook page where you want that form to display.
- Click Save Changes and now your Email Signup tab displays on your Facebook page.