Add DNS hosting
You can add, edit or delete DNS records for a domain name registered at another company by adding it to DNS hosting in your account. This will allow you to manage your DNS with us, while your domain remains registered with the other company. You can also transfer your domain to use and manage everything in the same account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Settings menu, click the DNS tab and choose Add DNS Hosting.
- In the Domain Name field, enter the name of the domain you want to manage with DNS Hosting and click Next.
- A message will appear with a set of nameservers to be added to your domain name.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect. During this time, your website, email and other domain services may be interrupted.
- You can come back to view and edit DNS for your domain name at any time.
- Transfer your domain name to keep everything in one account.