Add domains to a folder
After you create a domain folder, you can add domains to the folder. You can add a domain to multiple folders, and each folder can contain an unlimited number of domains.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to add to a folder. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- Select Organize then Add To Folder.
- Choose the folder(s) to add your domain(s) to.
- Select Apply.
You'll see a Success! message letting you know your changes were saved.
- Edit your domain folder settings.