Add logo to my website header
Since the header section appears on every page, adding a clean, simple logo can give your site added graphic punch. The logo is linked automatically to your site's home page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites and select the Manage button next to your website.
- In the Dashboard, select Website then the Edit Site button.
- While your site is on your Home page, select Pages and Sections in the sidebar, and then select Header.
- Click the Logo panel.
- Click Upload Logo and browse to the image you want to use.
Note: You don't need to empty the text field when using a logo.
- Use the slider to adjust the logo's size.
Note: A checked background means the image has a transparent background, which lets the header's background color show through.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
Note: If you want to use another image or return to a text logo, click Remove Logo at bottom of the Logo panel.