Add my email to Apple Mail
Add your Workspace Email account to Apple Mail. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Apple Mail.
- New users: You'll see the Choose a Mail account provider... screen.
- Existing users: Click Mail and select Add Account. You'll see the Choose a Mail account provider... screen.
- Select Other Mail Account, and click Continue.
- Enter your Name, Email Address and Password. You'll need to enter your Workspace email and password (your GoDaddy sign in info won't work here.)
- Click Sign In.
- Enter the Mail server settings and click Sign In.
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- Click Done. Apple Mail verifies your Workspace Account settings and loads your email.
Your email is on your Mac and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
If you have more than one Apple Mail account, click Inbox and select your new email account to see your inbox.