Add my Microsoft 365 email to Apple Mail on Mac
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email to the Mail app. Then you can send and receive business email from your Mac.
This video is part of the How-To series for setting up email.
- Open Mail.
- If you're a new user, skip to step 3. Otherwise, select Mail, and then Add Account.
- Select Exchange, and then Continue.
- Enter your name and email address, and select Sign In.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your email password, and then select Sign In. You might need to select your account type as Work or School, not Personal, to continue.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- You might get a request for permission to acces your account, select Accept.
- Select Done. You can come back and edit these settings at any point.
Your Microsoft 365 email is now set up on your Apple Mail.