Add my Workspace Email to Outlook 2013 (Windows)
Step 4 of the Set up my Workspace Email series.
Add your Workspace email address to Outlook 2013 for Windows PC, then you can send and receive business emails.
Microsoft no longer supports new installations of Outlook 2013 (Windows). See Microsoft's support page for more details.
- Open Outlook 2013.
- New users: You'll see the Set Up Your Email screen.
- Existing users: Click File then + Add Account.
- On the Add Account page, select E-mail Account. Then add your Workspace email account credentials. (Your GoDaddy username and password won't work for email set up.)
- Your Name: The name displayed as your sender name
- E-mail Address: Workspace email addresss
- Password and Re-type Password: Workspace email password
- Click Next, Outlook verifies your Workspace Account settings and loads your email inbox.
- Click Finish. If you have more than one email account, you'll may need to exit Accounts to see your new inbox.
Your email is on Outlook 2013 and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
Check that your IMAP server and port settings are correct and tap Add Account.
- IMAP incoming server: imap.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 993
- SMTP outgoing server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 465 (or 587)
For more help see, Troubleshooting Workspace email on Outlook 2010 and 2013.
- Looking for Microsoft 365, see Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook (Mac).