Add Online Appointments section
The Online Appointments feature lets you specify what times your services are available. That makes it easy for your customers to book an appointment right on your website. You can list multiple services, set a price for each, and decide whether customers pay ahead of time or at the time of service.
Note: This feature is available only to New Website Builder customers with a Business Plus or eCommerce plan. Setup for this feature takes a bit longer, so give yourself extra time to complete all the steps.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the green plus to add a section to your page.
- Click Appointments in the Add Section panel.
- Click a layout in the Appointments panel and you'll see a Section Added confirmation.
- In the right panel, click the Online Appointments panel to begin customizing its settings.
- Enter a new Title if you don't want to use the default Online Appointments.
- Click Manage Appointments to open the Appointments Scheduling window and then click Start Here.
- Set your Time Zone, uncheck days when your services are not available, set opening and closing times for the other days, and click Next.
- Use the Services window to create a service with its price, duration, optional description, and location. When you're done, click Save.
- Click Add Service and repeat Step 10 to create all the services you offer. When you're done, click Next.
Note: If you leave a service set to $0.00, the customer won't be charged — even if you've specified upfront payment.
- Fill in the Notifications and Address fields. The Notifications fields enable you to receive an alert when you have new appointments. The Address fields enable your customer to find your location. When you're done, click Next.
- Use the Payment Settings window to select if you want to be paid upfront or in person. Click Next.
Note: You'll need to create a Square account if you choose the Require Full Payment Upfront option.
- When the Finished window appears, be sure to publish/republish your site. Otherwise your customers won't be able to book an appointment.
Note: At any time if you want to change appointments-related settings, click the Appointments section, then click Manage Appointments and make a selection from the Settings menu.