Add payment methods to your GoDaddy account
You can add a credit, debit, gift, or prepaid card or a bank account to your GoDaddy account for buying or renewing products.
Note: You can't add PayPal by following these steps, but when you use it to buy a product, PayPal is automatically added to your payment methods. For more info, see Add PayPal to my GoDaddy account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Account Settings, and then click Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method and then select Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card, Checking Account, or Gift Card.
- Complete the fields. Fields marked with a red asterisk ("*") are required.
- This is a great time to update your products to use your new payment method.