Add recurring taxes to a Subscription
If you want each renewal payment to include taxes, you must add a tax rate or rates to the subscription. Before adding a tax rate to the subscription, you need to set up tax rates in WooCommerce.
After you have set up tax rates and a subscription product has been added and saved, to add a tax rate to a subscription:
- Click the Add item(s) button in the items meta box.
- Click the Add Tax button.
- Click the radio button next to the tax rate you wish to add.
- Click Add.
- Click Recalculate.
- Repeat for each tax rate you want applied to the subscription.
A new tax column is displayed next to the Total column for each line item. Tax values for each line item are initially displayed as a dash (-). Note: They can also be set manually by editing each line item and clicking the pencil icon on that row.
- Add products, shipping, and fee line items to a Subscription
- Manually set a subscription status
- Set a Subscriber's Billing Schedule