Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for U.S. Citizens or Legal Residents
To receive revenue from your CashParking domain names, you must define your preferred payment method for the revenue your account generates. To do so, set up at least one payee account to associate with your CashParking account.
The payee account includes all necessary tax and personal information, as well as your preferred payment method, for your generated revenue. The exact procedure depends on your current residency. Payees who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents can submit tax information using our online form. Foreign payees cannot submit tax information online. Foreign payees must complete the applicable forms and fax or email them to us. For more information about setting up a payee account for a foreign payee, see Adding Payee Accounts for Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-Legal Residents.
When you set up a payee account, you can specify to have your CashParking revenue delivered by check or electronically deposited into your bank account.
To Add Payee Information
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings menu, select Payee Settings.
- Click the Add payee hyperlink.
- In the Payee account name field, enter a name for this payee account.
- From the Payee type list, select U.S.
- Complete the following:
- If you can certify the statements are true, under penalty of perjury, select the options to indicate you used the correct taxpayer identification number or are waiting to have a number issued, you are not subject to backup withholding, and you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien.
- Signature of U.S. Person
- Enter your name as you would sign it.
- Enter your title.
- Set up your tax information.
- Set up your payment information.
- Click Submit.