Adding Facebook to InstantPage
InstantPage® features an app that lets you display your status updates and photos from Facebook®. When you display the Facebook app on your InstantPage website, visitors can see a history of your status updates, your photo albums and photos in which you've been tagged.
To Add Facebook
- Log in to your InstantPage account. You can log in by going to your InstantPage site, clicking Owner Login, and then entering the login information for your InstantPage account.
- From the Apps tab, go to Select Apps, and then click Facebook.
- Click Connect to Facebook, and then log in to your Facebook account.
- Click Allow.
- In the Facebook window, enter information in these fields:
- Menu Name — Enter the name for the app you want to display in the menu block.
- Title — Enter the name you want to display on the app when it opens.
- Make these selections:
- Show status updates — Displays your Facebook status updates.
- Show photos — Select to photos you uploaded to your Facebook account, and then from Select albums to display, select which Facebook albums the app displays.
- Show photos I'm tagged in — Displays photos where you are tagged.
- Click Save. The Facebook app displays in your menu block.
If you change your Facebook account password, you must reconnect to Facebook in InstantPage. To reconnect to Facebook, from the Apps tab, go to My Apps, click the wrench icon, and then click Connect to Facebook.