Adding Resellers in Parallels Plesk Panel
You can create additional reseller accounts in Parallels Plesk Panel® so that other users can log in and access different administrative tools and manage their websites.
To Add Resellers in Parallels Plesk Panel
- Log in to the Parallels Plesk Panel as administrator.
- Click Resellers, and then click Add New Reseller.
- Complete the information and click OK.
- Your new reseller can now add domains. They access Plesk at the same URL as you, but they use the user name and password you created for them.
- To configure reseller permissions, select the reseller you want to modify from the main list, and then click Customize.
- Click Permissions, and then set the permissions you want to allow for this client. Typically, clients do not have shell access.
- Click Resources to set limits on domains and disk space.
- Click Applications to assign which applications should be available to the reseller.