Allow or block website access
Website Security firewall can allow or block IP addresses from accessing your site.
- Allow IP Addresses aren't blocked by firewall security rules that restrict access by IP address to WordPress administration panels like administrator or wp-admin.
- Block IP Addresses blocks all access to your website from the IP address.
Note: It's helpful to clear the cache after allowing or blocking an IP address.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Website Security account you want to manage, select Manage.
- Under Firewall, select Details.
- Select Settings.
- Select Access Control.
- Select Allow IP Addresses to allow an address, or select Block IP Addresses to block an IP address.
- Type the IP address into the Add new IP… text box, and then select how long you want to allow or block the address.
Note: If you have multiple domains and want to allow or block this IP address for all your domains, select Apply changes to all domains.
- Select Allow or Block to add the address to the list.