Apply a DNS template
After you create a DNS template, you'll need to apply the template to your domains. Templates let you add multiple DNS records at once, instead of adding individual records to each domain. Applying a template will overwrite any existing DNS records in your zone file.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select DNS > DNS Templates.
- Next to the template you want to use, select the Apply Template icon.
- Enter your domain name in the text field. Separate multiple domains with a comma.
- Select Apply Template after you've entered your domain(s). Applying a template will overwrite any existing DNS records in your zone file.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.
- Edit your template details to add or remove records at any time.
- Don't need a template anymore? Delete your templates at any time.