Cancel orders from my online store
Sometimes you may want to cancel an order that a customer placed by mistake.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Orders choose Orders.
- For Premium Online Store: In your Dashboard, go to Sales > Orders.
- Select the order you want to cancel from your list of orders.
- Select next to Fulfill Order, then select Cancel order.
- Select Yes to confirm you want to cancel the order.
Note: You can not cancel an order once it's been fulfilled.
- Cancelling an order does not refund the customer their money. You must refund your customer through your payment provider. Here's how to issue a refund to your customer in GoDaddy Payments (available in the United States).
- Print orders from my online store
- Ship my orders
- Download orders from my online store
- Export my online store products into a CSV file