Change a theme in WordPress
Changing your WordPress theme enables you to change much about how your website is displayed.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Install a theme if the theme you want to use has not yet been installed.
- From the Appearance menu, click Themes.
Note: Click GoDaddy Themes to see all GoDaddy themes that have been professionally designed and optimized for your website.
- Hover over the theme you wish to activate.
- Click Activate.
Your new theme will now be live on your WordPress site.
- Return to Install, change, or update a theme in WordPress
- Change a WordPress theme in the database
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.