Change or delete a distribution group
You can edit or delete distribution groups from the Email & Office Dashboard. This lets you change the distribution group name, address, add or remove members, or delete the group entirely.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Microsoft 365 Admin > Distribution Groups.
Edit a distribution group
- Select edit.
- Edit the Distribution Group Name, the Distribution Group Address, or both.
- Turn on the toggle if you want users outside of your organization to send email to this group. Otherwise, turn it off.
- Select or clear the check boxes to change members in the group.
- When you're done, select Save.
Delete a distribution group
- Select delete.
- Make sure you're deleting the correct group, and select Delete.
Return to this page to create, edit, or delete other distribution groups.
- To send email as a distribution group, see this article from Microsoft.