Check my Microsoft 365 account for inbox rules
When a Microsoft 365 account is compromised, rules that move your inbound email from one folder to another might be added without your knowledge. From your perspective, it might seem like you're missing email when they're actually being sent to a random folder. If you suspect that your account was compromised, check for and remove any rules that you didn't add to your account.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the upper-right corner, select Settings.
- Select Mail, and then select Rules. You'll see a list of rules added to your account. Delete any that you don't recognize.
- To create inbox rules, like to automatically move incoming messages to a specific folder or assign an importance level, see this article from Microsoft.
- Edit Advanced Email Security spam settings
- Edit Advanced Email Security filters