Compose a marketing email
Step 1 of Create and send marketing emails.
Find where to start writing marketing emails within your Website Builder account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, open email marketing.
- For Website Builder: Select Marketing > Email Marketing.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: Select Email Marketing > Campaigns.
- Select Compose to start your email.
- Choose a blank email, a premade template, or an email you already sent as a template for your new email.
In the next step, you’ll add content like your logo, text, images or links to videos. If you’re letting customers know of a sale or new additions to your store, add your products to your email as well.
- Another way to start an email is from your Subscribers list. Select a list or individual members, then select Send Campaign.
- For Website Builder: In your Dashboard, select Connections > Subscribers. (For some people, you might also find your subscribers under Marketing.)
- For Digital Management Suite: In your Dashboard, select Email Marketing > Subscribers.
- Email marketing is only available on your desktop and is not available in the GoDaddy app.
- At any time in the process, use Start Over to begin again. Your email draft is saved if you want to go back to it later.