Configure MIME types in my Linux Hosting
Use the MIME type tool in cPanel to configure different MIME types in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel home page, in the Advanced section, click MIME Types.
- Enter the MIME Type and Extension you want to use, and then click Add.
For example, CGI is configured like this:
- MIME Type — application/cgi
- Extension — .cgi
- For help, see the cPanel documentation for the MIME types feature.