Configure SiteLock SMART scans on Managed and Fully Managed servers
By default, SMART is set up on your Managed or Fully Managed server. However, its default configuration does not remove malware for you automatically; using these instructions you can change that.
- Log in to Malware Removal.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Go to the Download Settings tab.
- Make changes to the following fields:
Field New Value Select a speed... Select Fastest. Maximum Download Time Select 120.
- Click Submit.
- Go to the SMART Settings tab.
- Select Yes, remove malicious code automatically, and then click Submit.
If there are sections of your website you don't want SMART to scan, click Manage Exclusions and configure those options.