Connecting Get Found To Your Google Plus or Google My Business Page
Get Found creates Google My Business pages for businesses that do not yet have a page setup. If you already have set up a Google My Business account, you can set up your Get Found account so that changes to your Get Found page are automatically sent to Google for publishing on your pages there. Google users without Google My Business account will not be able to set up Get Found to manage their Google page.
To manage your Google My Business account using Get Found, you will need to set
email@example.com as the manager of your account. Once that's done, you can control all of your business information and make updates from one place — the Get Found dashboard.
www.google.com/businessand log in to your Google My Business Account.
- If you have multiple businesses, choose the business that you used to sign up for Get Found.
- Click the gear icon next to your business name and choose Settings.
- Click the Managers tab in the top navigation menu.
- In the Invite New Managers box enter:
- Click the Invite button to complete the connection process. Once we receive the invitation, you will be emailed a notification that we have connected to your page.