Create a social media or website image
Eye-catching graphics encourage people to stop scrolling and read your message. Whether it’s an inspirational quote or an infographic, learn more about how to use the new Content Creator tool by GoDaddy Studio.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder or Online Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- From the Dashboard, go to Marketing > Creator.
- Start creating, or use the Design Editor to start a New Project or open My Projects.
- In your project canvas, you’ll find five options for content creation.
- Image: Use your own photos or pick one from our stock photo gallery. All included images are free to use, modify, and post.
- Text: Text over an image can be even more impactful than the image itself, so you have multiple text options.
- Graphic: Depending on your content, you may want to add an illustration or pattern. Start with one, then customize it using the controls on the screen.
- Shape: Adding shapes can be an easy way to infuse a bold look to projects.
- Template: Get started fast using a professionally designed template. Replace or change the elements in a template with your unique branded content.
- The resolution of the file is determined by the project canvas size, so choosing JPEG or PNG will only impact quality and file size.
- Choose PNG if you want a transparent background.
- Sometimes images look blurry after they’re uploaded to Facebook. To fix this, check that your image is the correct canvas size and save your image as a JPEG using the Best quality (100%).
- In order to post on Facebook, you'll want to connect your site to your Facebook business page.
- If you want to post on Instagram, first you'll need to connect your Instagram and Facebook pages.
- List your business on Google to create a social feed for your Google My Business site.
- Connect to GoDaddy Studio to connect your designs with your site and across devices.