Create add-ons to a product
Create a product add-on to offer customers more choices. Add-ons include customer service or message options, such as gift wrapping or custom engraving.
Add-ons are the personalized details or extra items that you add to product you're selling. For example, a customer may want to add gift wrap or engraving as an add-on purchase.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your products:
- In Website Builder, go to Store > Products.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Products > All Products.
- Add options for the service under Choice. To add more choices, click Create add-on choice. For example, if you're adding a gift wrapping service,
one choice could be "Red Paper" and the second could be "Metallic Paper."
- In the Instructions for the customer box, add guidance for your customers.
- For Character limit, set the maximum length of customers' messages.
- Check the Mandatory for the buyer box if you require customers to select the service.
- Add a Charge so that if the customer chooses to add the service, the product's final price includes the increase.