Create multiple blogs on my site
Websites + Marketing lets you create multiple blog sections on your website—one blog section per page. Used in combination with blog categories, you can control which posts appear in each blog section. Display posts that relate to specific topics together, or make it look like you have multiple blogs.
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder and Using a Blog for Your Business.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your additional blog section, and add a section. You're limited to one blog section to page, so you may need to add another page.
- Search for the Blog section and select Add. This is just like adding your first blog section.
- Choose which category or categories to display in this blog section.
- Edit the title of the blog section as well as the layout, accent color and background image.
- Select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Keep your creativity going and create more blog posts.
- Need to adjust your categories? Here's how to create or change blog categories.
- Tell people when a new post is published by sending snippets of your blog post to subscribers.