Create my Link in Bio
Use one of our quick-start templates to create your Link in Bio, or design your own from scratch.
Note: Link in Bio is available in the GoDaddy Studio app on iOS and Android devices only. It's free to all GoDaddy Studio customers.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Link in Bio.
- Tap Create a free site.
- Tap the template you want to start with.
- Customize your Link in Bio. You can:
- Upload and add your own images, or choose images from our libraries
- Change the background color
- Change the text
- Change the font color. You won’t be able to change the font type or size yet, but look out for this in future versions of the app.
- Add your social media and other links. You can add up to 12 social media profiles and as many other links as you like.
- When you’re happy with your Link in Bio, tap the publish icon.
- Choose a unique link and tap Continue. If the link you’ve chosen is already being used, we’ll let you know and you’ll need to choose a different one. Be aware that, right now, you can't link an outside website to your Link in Bio.
Warning: You won’t be able to change the link to your Link in Bio later. To get a different link, you’ll have to delete your Link in Bio and create a new one.
Your site will be published immediately. You can then view it or share it via social media. You can also copy your link and paste it into your social media bios manually, or tap Done if you’re not ready to share it yet.