Delete my domain forwarding
You can delete domain forwarding at any time. After deleting domain forwarding, you can use your domain with other products. Deleting a domain forward doesn't delete the domain name.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- Scroll down to the Forwarding section.
- Select the trash can icon next to your forwarded domain or subdomain.
- Confirm you want to remove the forwarding by selecting Delete. Your changes will take take effect in the next 24-48 hours.
- Ready to build your own website? Take a look at our do-it-yourself Website Builder features.
- Keep your domain active and avoid expiration by turning on auto renew.