Delete or remove a post from my blog
Blog posts are easy to create, and you may decide to delete one. Removing a post doesn't change the order of your remaining posts. Removing a post is different than removing a blog from your site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- In your Dashboard, go to Marketing > Blog.
- Scroll to the post you want to delete, select next to that post and choose Delete.
- When the confirmation window appears, select Delete again and the post is removed from your blog.
- Ready to replace your deleted post with another post? Create another blog post.
- Remember to add a blog section to your website if you haven't already.
- Create or change blog categories, which then allows you to create the impression of multiple blogs on your site.
- Remember to allow comments on your blog posts and send snippets of your blog post to subscribers.