Disable WooCommerce.com extension renewals
If you have subscriptions to WooCommerce.com extensions that are included in your Managed WordPress - Ecommerce hosting plan, you can cancel the renewals for those extensions in your WooCommerce account.
- Log in to the My Subscriptions page of your WooCommerce.com account.
- Set the "Auto-renewal" setting to "off" for each of the extensions that you will be activating with your Ecommerce hosting plan.
- If you renewed the extension at WooCommerce.com within the last 30 days, you may be entitled to a refund. Follow the directions in this guide from WooCommerce to request a refund.
- Activate the extensions in your WordPress admin under WooCommerce > Extensions > Included Extensions using the steps in this guide.
- WooCommerce.com extension refund policy
- WooCommerce.com My Subscriptions page