Dive in: Bambora for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Bambora Gateway plugin allows you to process payments on your site and, with support of tokenization, allows your customers to purchase subscriptions, pre-orders, and save their payment methods for faster check out. In order to use this plugin, you will need a Bambora account.
Obtain Bambora credentials
- Sign in to your Bambora account.
- Copy the Merchant ID from the top of the screen.
- Go to Administration and, under Account Settings, select Order Settings.
- Refer to the Security/Authentication section and locate the API Access Passcode.
Note: Select Generate New Code to create a new code, if needed.
- Copy the API Access Passcode and click Update.
- Go to Configuration and select Payment Profile Configuration.
- In the Security Settings, select the API Access Passcode and paste the copied API access passcode.
- Click Update.
Setup and configuration
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Extensions.
- From the GoDaddy Included Extensions list, scroll to Bambora Gateway and click on Install.
After installing the extension, your WooCommerce payment settings will have an option for Bambora available to configure.
Add credentials to WooCommerce settings
Follow the steps below to setup WooCommerce Bambora:
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
- Under the Payments tab, select Bambora Credit Cards in the list of payment options.
- Paste the Merchant ID and API Passcode.
- Click Save Changes.
- Learn more about receiving payments with the Bambora Gateway extension in the full WooCommerce documentation.