Dive in: Browse essential SSL articles list
Here's a list of most of the SSL Certificate Help articles. Use it as your guide — from requesting an SSL certificate, to installing it on your server.
|Click to jump to any section|
|Background info||Request your certificate|
|Verify your certificate||Install, download, and manage your certificate|
|Extended Validation (EV) certificates||Troubleshooting your certificate|
Learn about SSL certificates and which one is best for your needs. (Back to top)
- What is an SSL certificate?
- Compare SSL plans and pricing
- What is a Multiple Domain (UCC) SSL certificate?
- What is a Wildcard SSL certificate?
- What is a Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate?
- How does an SSL certificate work?
Request your certificate
There are steps you need to take to request your SSL certificate. (Back to top)
- Generate a CSR (certificate signing request)
- Request my SSL certificate
- Cancel my pending SSL certificate request
Verify your certificate
Once you have requested your certificate, you will need to verify that you have control of the domain. (Back to top)
- Verify my SSL certificate request
- Verify domain ownership (HTML or DNS) for my SSL certificate
- How long will it take to issue my certificate?
- What information do you use to validate certificate requests?
Install, download, and manage your certificate
After your certificate is issued, you may need to take additional steps to install your certificate. (Back to top)
- Download my SSL certificate files
- Install my SSL certificate
- Redirect HTTP to HTTPS automatically
- Rekey my certificate
- Change the domain name (common name) on my SSL certificate
- Add or remove Subject Alternative Names from my UCC certificates
- Renewing my SSL Certificate
- Revoke a certificate
Extended Validation (EV) certificates
Extended validation certificates allow your customers to see that your business is legitimate and verified by an outside source. (Back to top)
- What are the advantages of a Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate for your business?
- Which countries are currently supported for certificate issuance?
Troubleshooting your certificate
Oh no! Something went wrong? Find out how to troubleshoot your certificate once it's installed. (Back to top)