Download pictures from Photo Albums
When your site transitioned from Website Builder version 6 to Website Builder, all of the pictures in your site’s photo album automatically transferred.
However, you may have had pictures in other standalone Photo Album accounts that you’d like to download and then add to your Website Builder image gallery. Download photos from your standalone Photo Albums individually or as a group.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to the Photo Album section and select it to expand it. Then select Manage next to your Photo Album.
- In your standalone Photo Album, select the gallery you wish to download photos from.
- Download photos individually or as a group.
- Download photos individually: Select Download under each image you want to download.
- Download photos as a group: Select Manage. Place check marks by the photos that you wish to download. From the Apply this action drop-down box, select Download Photos. Select Go to download your photos.
- See answers to frequently asked questions about the move from Website Builder version 6 to Website Builder.