Edit my domain folders
Edit your domain folders and change details like the name and description. You can also make changes to folder permissions for delegates with access to your domains.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Folders icon above your domain list, choose the folder to edit, and then select Edit Folder.
- Edit the folder details as needed.
Note: The name and description of the All Domains folder can't be edited.
- Choose the access level for delegates by switching Management Access and Transfer Access permissions on or off.
- Select Save to apply your changes.
- Add domains to your folder to organize your domain portfolio.
- Edit permission levels for delegates with access to your account at any time.