Edit my Microsoft 365 email aliases
An email alias is an additional email address that redirects emails to a single inbox. Learn how to edit email aliases from your Email & Office Dashboard.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard.
- Select Admin > Email Aliases.
- Select the pencil button next to the email alias you want to change.
- Update the email alias by editing the name. If you have multiple domains, you can change the alias domain as well.
- Select Save.
- To continue to use the original email alias along with the updated alias, select Yes, Keep It, Too. If not, select No, Thanks. Your alias will now direct mail to your primary inbox.