Edit my safe and blocked sender lists
Control which email is sent to quarantine by adding a specific email address, domain or IP address to either your safe or blocked sender list. Email from safe senders won’t go to quarantined, while email from blocked senders will.
- Sign in to Advanced Email Security. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- On the leftmost side, select Email, and then Sender Lists. (If you're a user, select Allow/Block Sender Lists.)
- Add an email address, domain or IP address to the Blocked Senders list or the Safe Senders list. Separate each sender with a comma or semi-colon, or by entering it on a new line.
- Select Save.
Edit safe and blocked lists for all users
If you're an admin, you can view and edit the safe and blocked lists for all users in the organization.
- On the leftmost side, select User Management, and then Users.
- Select the Name/Email Address of the user you want to view.
- Select Sender Lists.
You can view and edit each user's list by repeating these steps.
- Access and release quarantined emails using Advanced Email Security
- Get the most out of Advanced Email Security
- If these steps don’t match your Advanced Email Security dashboard, you might be on INKY. Check out our PDF for help with Advanced Email Security powered by INKY.