Edit or delete a shipping zone
Adding a shipping zone is an essential step, as you cannot set up a shipping method before adding a shipping zone. A shipping zone is a region where you decide to send your products. Accordingly, you must decide where you'll find a market for your products, depending on your business and your products. The following section explains how to edit or delete shipping zones.
To edit or delete a current shipping zone, here are the steps:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
- Select the Shipping tab and click on Shipping Zones.
- Then, find the Zone Name you wish to edit. Once you hover over the title of the zone name, you will then see the "Edit" and "Delete" links appear.
- Click "Edit" or Delete.
- Clicking Edit will allow you to modify the Zone Name, Zone Region, Shipping Methods and save your changes.
- If you chose to delete, click Ok in the message that appears to confirm and the zone will no longer appear in your settings.