You can download all of your store orders as a .csv file to save for your record keeping purposes. Comma Separated Values (CSV) files format spreadsheet data as plain text, so virtually any spreadsheet program can read them.
- Login to your GoDaddy account.
- In the My Products list, click Online Store, then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click the Sales tab, then click Orders.
- Click Download All Orders. (A .csv file of your orders will be ready in the downloads folder on your computer.)
- A message will pop up on your screen letting you know the Export Finished.
- Check your downloads folder to open the .csv file in a spreadsheet program. You can keep track of your orders for accounting and inventory purposes.
You can't pick and choose which orders to download, they'll all be downloaded together in one Excel file.