I can't log in to my GoDaddy account
If you're having problems logging in to your GoDaddy account, try the following tips to log in:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Close and relaunch the page.
- Open a private browser session and try logging in again.
- Ensure you're logging in with the correct username and password. For example, you might be trying to use your email credentials to log in to your GoDaddy account, instead of your GoDaddy login.
- If you can't remember your username, follow these steps to get your username.
- If you can't remember your password, or if your account is locked, try resetting your password.
- Check if there's a problem with two-step authentication (if you've enabled it).
- If nothing seems to work, don't worry! You can request access to your account and we'll be happy to get you back on track.