Import email subscribers from a CSV file
Add multiple new contacts as email marketing subscribers from a CSV file. Once contacts are added as email subscribers, organize them into email lists.
Note: For legal purposes, you must add a physical address for your site before sending emails. You can access this by selecting Settings, and then Email Marketing. You must also have a contact’s permission to send them marketing emails.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Connections, and then All.
- Select How would you like to add contacts?
- Select Upload an existing list by file (.csv).
- Drag and drop your CSV file into the popup or select upload from your device.
- Select I have permission to email these contacts.
- Select Import Spreadsheet.
You may need to refresh the page to see changes.
- Add subscribers one by one manually
- Add email subscribers to a list
- To add existing contacts as subscribers, start from any of your other Connections lists (All, Customers or Members).
- Select the contact’s name to open their interactions, then select the contact’s name again to open their profile.
- Select the Subscriber checkbox (make sure you have their permission to send them marketing emails), then select Save.