Increase the WordPress memory limit
You may run into an issue when working with your WooCommerce site that asks you to increase the WordPress memory limit. The easiest way to accomplish this is by editing your wp-config.php file.
- Access files in your Managed WordPress account.
- Locate the file wp-config.php in the root directory or folder.
- Double-click the wp-config.php file to open it.
- Select Edit.
- Find the line
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */
- Right above the line in step five, add this code:
- Select Save.
- An alternate method of setting the WordPress memory limit is to edit your wp-config.php file via FTP.