Your hosting account has a built-in tool to make installing applications like WordPress®, Joomla!®, Drupal® and others simple.
To Install Applications through Your Control Panel
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the More menu, select Applications.
- In the list of popular apps, or after searching for the app you want to use, click Install.
You can perform click Install if your hosting account is compatible with the application.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK.
If you want to install the application in the root of your website, leave the Directory field empty.