Is the ManageWP Worker plugin installed?
The ManageWP Worker plugin is included in Managed WordPress by default, however, it's hidden from the plugin list. The ManageWP Worker plugin allows our Pro Sites users to on-board and manage new WordPress sites immediately.
Since the plugin is installed by default, any attempts to install the Worker plugin manually will result in an error:
Plugin file does not exist. If you need to verify the Worker plugin is installed, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress. (Need help opening your product?)
- Select Plugins from the admin side-bar
- Once the Plugin page loads, in the address bar of your web browser, modify the URL to include
- Example: http://example.com/wp-admin/plugins.php?showWorker=1.
- Load the new URL.
- Review the Plugin list, the ManageWP Worker should now be visible.