List my business on Yelp
Yelp is a great way for people to find your local business and leave reviews online. Once you have published and claimed your listing, you will be able to see how you are performing on Yelp and update your hours, photos and other information.
This video is part of the How-To series for Marketing Basics with GoDaddy and Getting Started with GoDaddy Digital Marketing Suite.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Website Builder: Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: Scroll to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the account you want to change.
- Open Yelp.
- For Website Builder: From the Dashboard, select Marketing > Social.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: From the Dashboard, select Social.
- Select Connect if you don't have an existing Yelp listing. (Select Manage your listing if you already have a Yelp listing.)
- Choose to Connect a listing (if you already have a Yelp account you’d like to connect) or Create new listing.
- Follow the prompts until your Yelp listing is created and connected to Website Builder or Digital Marketing Suite. We will attempt to look for existing Yelp listings similar to yours to help you claim the existing listing and avoid creating duplicates.
- Every time you return to your Social page, you’ll be able to see how you’re performing on each platform.
Note: We offer GoDaddy Social where our experts manage your online life, if you prefer to spend your time on other things.