Managing Your Business Registration Profile
Business Registration provides a customized business listing in the Whois database for your domain name. It includes your business name, logo, up to four Web links, phone number, address, operating hours, directions to your store — there's even space for coupons!
You can edit your Business Registration profile through the Business Manager using these instructions.
To Manage Your Business Registration Profile
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Business Registration.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Enter or edit the information in Business Info, Contact, Edit Map, Categories, Extras, and Finish tabs, and then click Next. See the sections below for more information about each tab.
Note: Click Back to return to the previous tab.
- Click Finish to save your changes.
Enter information about your business on this tab. The required fields on the tab are Business name and Description.
Upload a custom logo image file by clicking in the logo area and browsing for your file.
This tab contains fields for a contact person from your business. There are no required fields on this tab.
Activating the Show map on my Whois page adds a local map with your business location indicated to your listing in the Whois database.
Verify the location of your business on our online map. If it's inaccurate, click the correct location on the map to reset the marker.
Select the categories relevant to your business. You can select multiple categories.
To Add a Category
- Click Add Category.
- Select the category and subcategory of your business, and then click OK.
To Delete a Category
- Select the unwanted category.
- Click Delete
You can upload your own image files and add custom URL links to your listing in the Whois database.
To Upload Image Files
- Click Click here to upload picture.
- Click Browse and navigate to the appropriate image.
- Click Open, and then click OK.
- Enter a picture description.
To Add Links to Your Listing in the Whois Database
- Click Related links.
- Enter your links and descriptions.
Check Make Online Business Card my one-page website to create a one-page website using an Online Business Card template.