Manually export customers in bulk from the admin users list
You can export customers at any time for reporting purposes or to import into another store.
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the admin menu sidebar, choose WooCommerce and then Customers.
- Select one or more users to export.
- You can filter by the Customer role link first to show users that have made a purchase.
- From the Bulk Actions menu, choose one of the following actions:
- Download to CSV
- Download to XML
- Export and Send: Export the selected users and send them via FTP, HTTP POST, or email.
- Click Apply.
- If you selected an immediate download (e.g. Download to CSV or Download to XML), you can retrieve the download file.
- If you chose Export and Send, you’ll be prompted to select one of your automated order exports so the same transfer method can be used to send this export. Only automated order exports with FTP, HTTP POST, or email transfer methods can be selected for this type of export.
- Once a user is exported from the Users page, it will be marked as exported. This will prevent the user from being included in future automated exports.
- Manually export customer, order, and coupon data in bulk.
- Manually export orders in bulk from the admin orders list.