Manually renew my products or services
Here's how to manually renew your products at any time, even if they're set to auto-renew.
Note: Products auto-renew for the same length of time as their most recent manual renewal, instead of their original registration length. This also applies to domains that are manually renewed after July 16, 2020. For example, if a domain is manually renewed after July 16, 2020 for a three-year term, it will auto-renew for the same three-year term when the time comes. For full details, see our Domain Name Registration Agreement.
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Next to the product you want to renew, select the checkbox.
- At the top of the page, select Add to Cart.
- Renewing a subscription with multiple products will apply to all products in the subscription. The products can’t be individually renewed.
- Complete your purchase.
- If you’ve purchased your product through a mobile app store like the Apple App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to use that mobile app store to make changes to your subscription.
- Turn on auto-renew so you don't have to manually renew your products.
- Or, learn how to turn off auto-renew.
- Make sure your payment method info is up-to-date. Here's how to change your credit card expiration date or billing address.